Tuesday, September 4, 2018

We Are In September!! That's Not Okay!! 3 Weeks!!

September 3,2018

Fam!

OKAYYYYYY WE'RE IN SEPTEMBER AND THAT'S NOT OKAY!

Like, what happened to the time?

It's all good :D We're out here on the mission grind, we're seeing miracles and we're gonna have a baptism this week!!!! Elder Stewart is gonna do the ordinance!!! I'll totally send pics next week!!! Estamos super animados!!!! Something else super exciting... but that is sooooooo bittersweet to me is that we have another baptism SEGURO for the 29th of September - 5 days after I get home..... Maybe I'll extend the mission just a week ;P 
Naaaww, just kidding Mom! Don't worry! Hahahahahaha! But I'm totally still counting her as one of my converts :) She's an amazing little girl.

BUT WOW what a week!!!! TIME IS FLYYYIIINNNGGGGGGGGGG. I dont even know what to write anymore soooo here are a few fotos and I'll see you guys in a few weeks!! LOTS OF LOVEEEEEE!!

Till next week,
Nicki




AND THE COOLEST CROSS ROAD IN THE MISSION!!!! 
(piƱa is code word for cute girl and mango is code word for cute boy sooooooooo it's dope)



August 27, 2018

We finally know how to get around the area, so now I've got a few pics to share. And we're really good at stepping out and going on adventures out here, so that's fun :D

But yea, sooooo what's totally dope is the crazy fat miracle we saw this week.

One of the Zone Leaders here was in my area a while ago, and we did divisiones so he could show me where some old converts of his lived. So we went, and we went with one of his converts and it's a 35 year old lady and her lil girl of 9 years. What happened is that when the missioneros baptized her, it was just them. After he left, the new missioners just weren't visiting her, and a couple months ago one of her sons came back to live with her. He's ten and has gone to church all this time, but the missioneros never followed up so he never got baptized. BASICALLY he's just ready!! It's amazing. Then that SAME DAY a sister called us and told us about him and how the missionaries hadn't gone and all that. So we were gonna find him sea como sea!!!

Pero si :D so my kid, Elder Stewart, is gonna get to baptize :) fotos to come! :D

Everything else is great :D just enjoying the last couple weeks!!!!
and I'm totally buying recuerdos now because now I only have a couple weeks left!!! Any who, enjoy some pics!

Till next week,
Nicki



No comments:

Post a Comment