Tuesday, September 11, 2018

See You In Two!!

Well,

WE DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

We opened the area, with ZERO investigators, went to work AND MY SON HAD HIS FIRST BAPTISM!!  CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was amazing. That was just amazing! 


I'll tell you guys more about it all in two weeks! LOL

AND GUESSS WHATTTTT?!! I almost cried this week because we were eating with a member and they told me something AMAZING. Remember the people we baptized in La Sierra??? One of the sisters is the Primary President, and the other is a counselor in the Relief Society!!!!!!!! THEY'RE ACTIVE AND KILLING ITTTTTT!!!

That's the best news a missionary can get and I got so emotional - that was such a blessing.

And the other day, as I'm walking home in the evening, and I hear someone yell 'FARDOS!' So I stop and turn around and IT WAS HUGO'S MOM!!!!!!!!! From Centro!!!!!! She just decided to spend the day in Cuauhtemoc!!!!!! Also amazing!  And just made my day!!


The mission is coming to a close and I've just seen sooo many miracles!!

I love you tons!
And I'll see you in two!! 😋

Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment