Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Final Transfer!!

Hello Family!


Well, it happened, Elder Riley and I both had changes and it's time to begin my final cycle! Riley's headed to my old home, Chihuahua, and I'm headed out to Cuauhtemoc! It's pretty close to la Junta, so I'm stoked!!  I've never been in the zone before, and I'm opening the area (AGAIN!!! 2 times in 2 ciclos!) so I'm not gonna lie, I think time is gonna fly by... and that worries me like straight up worries me!

 Our friend Jaime from the Revo (Delicias!!) 
and
A Nacho Libre bike (yea, it's a thing, totally legit and there's a lot of em out here)


And I'm training!!! Again!!! Another gringo - Elder Stewart from Idaho! He seems pretty cool and I think we'll get along well. He started his training in Arizona while he was waiting on his visa, so I'll just be finishing his training... and then in six weeks I'll be home and he'll be ready for the rest of his mission in Mexico.




I don't know how I should feel, hahahaha, the truth is that I'm happy that I'm going to come home and see all of you, but I know that I'm going to leave a big piece of my heart here. Regardless, I'm going to work hard in the time that I have left and give it everything I've got until the very end, and maybe work a little more!

Sooooo yea, we're opening the area and we're gonna see who the Lord has prepared to receive His message... If we can't find someone ready to teach, we'll see who the Lord directs us to serve or help... I'm happy either way. :)

But yea, this is going to be great. Honestly, I'm stoked to be in my last 6 weeks. Not really sure what to say anymore, and I'm pretty sure most my letters and updates are getting pretty lame now a days, and honestly these next six weeks are just gonna be flying by sooo yea we'll see how it goes - I just don't want to loose too much time sitting in a Ciber when the clock is ticking on my time here :P

But yea, I love you guys!!!! I hope youre well!!!!!!!! 
Till next time!!!
Nicki


No comments:

Post a Comment