Monday, August 6, 2018

The Last Full Month of the Mission and a Happy Anniversary Shoutout to Lauren & Julian!!

Okay Fam,

Well, I'm starting the last week of the cycle in the last full month of the mission, and in a week, I'll be starting the final cycle of my mission.


Wait, WHAAAAT? So yea, I'll see you guys next month... I'm trying not to think about just HOW WEIRD that is...

Y muchas felicidades a Julez y Lo!!!! ya cumplieron 2 años de casados!!! que increible!!! ojala que mi boda (si es que me caso un dia ;P) sera tan chida como la suya!!! la verdad es que me encanta que ustedes esten juntos y que sean una parte de mi vida. Les amo y les deseo un año increible, y les voy a comprar algo mexicano para ustedes, va? :D

But yea, Okay, on with the week!!! ANA AND MARIO GOT BAPTIZED! And Wow, low key, it was one of my favorite baptism services I've been a part of in all these 2 years I've been here. It was amazing! So Elder Riley baptized the niño, Mario, and I baptized Ana! Mario got baptized first, and you could tell how excited the kids were just from how their excitement was busting out of them! I was standing in the doorway with Ana, and she was jumping up and down a lil, just like any girl does when they're excited and was saying 'I cant believe that I'm finally going to be baptized!!!' And we watched her brother get baptized, then it was our turn to enter the water... and normally, the misionary enters the water and waits for the person to come in after them. Ana was so excited that she just booked it in and was waiting for me!!  And when I went to actually baptize her she was so excited that she like jumped backwards Hahahahaha! Honestly, it was just an amazing experience and it was such a great service!!!

At the end, the Mission Leader that was conducting the baptism asked if someone would volunteer to say the closing prayer, and Ana shot her hand up and gave a great prayer :) Mario and Ana are some incredible kids and they're going to do great things in this world. I wish that I could've been so great at such a young age! 





But yea, that's kinda all that was incredible this week :) I'll throw in a BUNCH of pics because we took quite a few! :D

So here you go!
Until next week!
Nicki











No comments:

Post a Comment