Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Today is a Good Day for a Good Day!

Fam!

Okay, this week was full of stories... that I'll tell you guys later! :DDD (This is usually code for either stories Nick wants to use in his homecoming address or stories that will make Mom worry!  Haha!! Truthfully, Nick usually calls out when it's a story he wants to use at his homecoming... Hmmmm...🤔)

We had amazing oportunities to talk with people this week. My comp and I teach super well together... honestly, when teaching goes well, something happens that I love! I've always loved to see the face of people when they finally 'get it.' It's been a really cool experience :) 


So yea, I've been reading a lot of General Conference talks lately and I've found that Dieter F. Uchtdorf is my personal fave. He's awesome :D

But I was reading one of his from November 2014 and it's super cool! It's called 'Soy yo, Señor?' (Lord, Is It Iand he starts it talking about the apostles with Jesus in the Santa Cena (The Last Super), and when Christ tells them that one of them was gonna betray him, they didn't stop and say 'ahh I bet it's Thomas, he never really was super faithful' They simply took a moment and did a self reflection, and asked, is it I? 

A lot of times I find myself having to do the same! Sometimes I think 'ah it's cus this person is like that' or whatever, but I really should be autoevaluating to see if I'm falling short in something, If I can do something to better the circumstances, If I can improve, instead of only seeing what other people 'should' improve according to my own thoughts. :D

If you'd like to read this talk, you can use this link: Lord, Is It I

But yea, I don't have much time, it was a celebrative day here in Mexico so we only have one computer to share with 4 missionaries, so the other 3 went first and well yea :D the Cibers aren't open and our time is up... soooo...

I hope you guys have a great week!!!!! I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember that today is a good day for a good day! :)
Till next time,
Nicki :D

No comments:

Post a Comment