Monday, February 12, 2018

Another Awesome Week in the Mish!!

Hey Fam!

You got my package?!!!! That's so good!! That makes me super happy!!! Hahahaha! I'm glad your'e loving the pictures and videos...  I don't remember all the videos that I have on there so I hope everything's good Hahahahaha, but yea, the mission really has been a blast so far!!!!! :D

This week has been nuts! And wow we've seen miracles! Elder Gonzalez and I get along great and that makes it super easy to teach, and the members tell us that they feel a lot of confidence with us, which makes it so they always wanna work with us! It's been such a cool experience being in this ward, and I'm honestly loving it. I don't want changes! Hahaha I've had a lot of luck with my comps and areas lately!!!

But yea, back to this week - we've been visiting a family lately, and we've been doing it with her neighbor that's a member. It's a family she's been trying to get to church for a really long time. She told us before a family home evening this week that shes wanted to send missionaries to her neighbors for a really long time but she was waiting for 'good' missionaries, and she said when she met us she had the impression that we should go with that family. I felt really honored to hear that she felt like she could trust us. It was a cool moment for us :)

Um so yea I get to go to Ojinaga now, I'm not a part of that whole mail/package delivery system, but it makes it easy for me to send stuff to you guys :D hahaha -- and also Presidente Julio Velazquez says thank you for the card and the gift :) I don't know what you guys sent him but he was very appreciative.

Something I liked a lot this week was something we heard in our Zone Conference. We were listeneing to a missionary conference by Elder Bednar and he shared something really cool! He said that us as missionaries can't be so distracted by HOW we are doing that we lose track or focus of WHAT we're doing. There's a lot of missionaries that freeze up if they feel like they aren't 'good enough' and I felt like it was really good for all of us!! I find myself thinking about that a lot too, like if I'm 'sufficiente' or if what I'm doing is enough, and all that time I spend thinking I could be trying to keep moving forward! So yea, I dig it! :D

And well that's kinda it.
Love you guys!
Till next time :D
Nicki

The district pics, note that Elder Molina is in our district!!!! He was my comp :D He goes home in May!!!!!!!!




And my comp had never had Carls Jr before, and since our area is more affluent then the rest of Chihuahua, we have Carls Jr here!!!!  We went to go eat there on P-Day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment