Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A Short Update, But Another Great Week!



Okay this week was sick!!!

We went to Aldama, and there we visited Elder Josse and Elder Gomez, Elder Josse is the same one that I started the mission with in Cerro Grande -- and we had a great week :)

We've been working hard, and actually last night we went to the mission call openening of two youth from our ward! They're twins that we've gotten to know well and they invited us to their opening (I'll try to send a video of it), but they sent their papers in at the same time, they opened their calls at the same time, AND THEY'RE GOING TO THE SAME MISSION AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOO COOL!!!!!!


And it totally reminded me of when I opened my mission call... Holy cow that was such a sweet experience... I'm never gonna be able to forget that! :)  (For anyone that missed it and would like to see Nick open his call, just click the following link... Nick's Mission Call )

But yea, something I liked this week was a message from Elder Marx, the same one that was my comp in Girasoles :) He shared a spiritual thought in our Zone Meeting and he talked about Enos, and how he went to hunt, but while he was hunting, he received a lot of spiritual inspiration! Elder Marx applied it to our daily lives. He said that it's so important that we always have the spirit with us, because we never know when personal revelation or inspiration will come! It's really likely that we wont be hunting, but maybe we'll be in the bus, or we'll be in the car, or we'll be on the road, or walking, who knows! But if we don't have the companionship of the spirit, we're not gonna be able to receive the inspiration we could have had.  That's cool right?  So I encourage you to live your life and make choices with that in mind every day.  

But yea, that's about it for this week! Short, but it was a good week! 

I hope you guys are well and good and happy - and OH I TOTALLY got your box!!!!! Thank you so much Mom!!!! It's awesome! :DDDD I love it all!!!!!

Till next time!!!
E. Fardos

No comments:

Post a Comment