Monday, January 8, 2018

Such a Small World!!

Hey!!


Well, it's time, one more week in this cycle, and we should have a baptism this week, just to finish up the wonderful cycle that I've had. I think the time keeps going by faster and faster. I can honestly say that I've enjoyed this cycle, this area and this companionship. Mamani is great, and absolutely hilarious. If we have changes, I'm gonna miss the guy. I hope nothiing changes here!

But Okay, the highlight of this week was Saturday and Sunday I think :) Mamani and I have been working with the Young Mens President, and have been making a homemade piƱata, and well, it was ugly but it was SOOOO FULL of sweets! Hahahaha! The kids loved it!!!! We had mutual Saturday and we beat it up. It was way too fun. I really liked it. And well, Mamani and I got to practice our graffiti - or at least painting it! Hahahahaha!

Sunday was also incredible, because of testimony meeting. The Sisters that got baptized in November shared their testimonies!!! Everyone of of them!!! The Spirit was super strong :) I almost cried. These girls were so strong, and so firm, it made me super happy. What I loved most is when one of them said, 'I dont need the missionaries to visit me. I love it when they come and share something, but I know this church is the church of God and I will be here every Sunday whether the missionaries come or not.' 

As a Missionary, that is the best news you can hear!!! And she said it so strongly... it was something that touched me deeply. I'm grateful for the experience that I've had to get to know her and feel her testimony.

And I just about cried when I opened up my email today... Here's why...


WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!  RECONIZE THEM??????????? THEY'RE ROOMMATES!!!!!!!!!! TOVYN BERGASEN AND MITCHELL WHITE (ELDER WHITE) YEA, THE SAME ONE THAT WAS MY COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I almost cried right here in public with strangers everywhere. It just made me way too ridiculously happy!


 Nick & Tovyn on a race weekend during the summer before the mission
And a Comp Snap of Nick & Mitchell from the CCM in Mexico


But yea, that's what's up for this week! :) It's been a good one, and we should have another good one this week! :)

Changes will be announced next Sunday evening, so, I'll let you guys know what happens then!!!!

Till next time,
Nicki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment