Monday, August 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Hey! 

Before anything else... Happy Birthday Mom!!!! I'm so glad you got the other messages :) You very may well get some more today, because I told some friends it was your birthday! 

And that's awesome that you guys are having such a good time being the ward missionaries and mission leader, it's really cool to see you guys at work!! Even if it's from a distance Hahaha! It makes me happy to see the ward at home progressing so much. 


Okay, well this week was pretty good! It was a pretty regular week but we had a pretty cool experience! Okay, so a couple months ago when I was in Girasoles, Elder Marx and I talked with everyone. Like, EVERYONE.  When I got there, we didn't have anybody to teach so we knocked on doors, we talked to people in the street, everything and anything we could think of to contact and find people we could help.  Bueno, so one day, you might remember me telling you, we knocked on a door, and we found a young girl. Marx and I started teaching her, but she never went to church, so we told her that we'd have to stop coming for a little bit. I planned to go back and check in on her, but I got moved. BUT GUESS WHAT?  She started going to church and yesterday she got baptized and TEMPS WAS THERE!! That boy just keeps making my day out here. He's the bomb! 

Also, remember Elder Johansen from the CCM? Well, he's a Zone Leader now too!  And we're neighbors! Hahaha! But yea, he's awesome too! :) I think he's gonna be an AP (Assistant to the Mission President) one day.  At least I sure hope so!!!!

But Okay, other than this, the week was pretty normal! We're putting in the work out here and I honestly love it!  

Elder Zaragoza and I get along awesome. Like I've said before, I've gotten pretty lucky with my comps. 

Don't have a whole lot to report, so I'll send some photos!!!!!

I love you guys!!! Have an awesome week!!!!

Till next time,
Nick

An Elder in my Zone completed one year in the mission this week so we suprised him with a cake and some soda to celebrate a lil bit. :)

Oh, we also did FHE with the zone and a family that we love here. That was so fun!

Loosely translated:  
Reading is like kissing, if you don't do it a lot, people will know when you open your mouth! (because your tongue will give you away)!  Hahaha!!

And Chihuahua is getting super green with all of the rain we've been getting lately!


A note from Nick's Mom:

More sweet Birthday greetings from Missionaries in Chihuahua!!  Nick is taking good care of me, providing lot's of birthday cheer!!  Still loving all of the kindness shared about the genuine affection these young men and women have for our Elder!!

Hey Sister Fardos. 
There's word going around that your birthday is tomorrow! First of all I just want to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have the greatest day. And I also want you to know that you son Elder Fardos (Nick) is an amazing person. He is honestly on of the best friends I have ever had and he has helped me so much. I look up to him a ton. He honestly has changed my life. So thank you so much for having a great son and family. I can't wait to meet you guys one day. Thanks for everything.
Love, Elder Templeton​​
------------------------------------

Buen día familia Fardos. 
Soy un misionero en Chihuahua y estamos con su hijo, elder Fardos y nos comentó que cumplía años y queríamos felicitarle y también agradecerle por los spinners que mandó para nosotros, son buenos para quitar el stress de vez en cuando. Les deseamos que estén bien y que no se preocupen por su hijo, está haciendo un buen trabajo. 
Excelente semana, cuídense.
I am a missionary in Chihuahua with your son, Elder Fardos and he told us that you were celebrating your birthday and we wanted to congratulate you and also thank you for the spinners you sent us, they are good to take away the stress from time to time. We wish you well and do not worry about your son, He is doing a good job.
Excellent week, Take care.
-Elder Aceves del Estado de México. 
------------------------------------

Feliz cumpleaños hermana Fardos, no le conocemos, pero le deseamos un muy buen feliz cumpleaños los misioneros de la Misión México Chihuahua!!
Disfrute su día y reciba muchos cordiales saludos.
Somos los misioneros que trabajamos junto a Elder Fardos.
Y yo fui su compañero en Diciembre :D
Así que solo les conozco por fotografías.
No se preocupe por su hijo, aún lo sigo cuidando :)  (Fui el primero compañero de su hijo.)
Feliz cumpleaños! 
Happy birthday Sister Fardos, we haven't met, but we wish you a very happy birthday from the missionaries of the Mexico Chihuahua Mission !!
Enjoy your day as you receive many birthday greetings.
We are the missionaries who work alongside Elder Fardos.
And I was his companion in December :D
So I know you by photographs.
Do not worry about your son, I still take care of him! :) (I was the first companion of your son.)
Happy Birthday!
Con aprecio Elder López.

------------------------------------
Hey, I heard it's your birthday! Happy Birthday, Mrs. Fardos! :D You've got a great son here. You should be proud of him. Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Elder Ward

------------------------------------
Hola buenas tardes Mamá de Elder Fardos pues solamente le mandaba un mensaje para felicitarla por su cumpleaños y espero que se la pase muy bien a lado de sus seres queridos y que Nuestro Padre Celestial la bendiga siempre y que le regale muchos años mas de vida 😃 ....
Hello, good afternoon, Mama of Elder Fardos, I send you this message to congratulate you on your birthday and I hope that you will have a great time with your loved ones and that Our Heavenly Father will always bless you and give you many more years of life.

Happy Birthday 🎂.....
De: Hermana Santizo 

------------------------------------
Feliz Cumpleaños mamá de Elder Fardos. I am in the same zone as your son. Have a great day. Your son is awesome, a great missionary and a great friend too.  :D
Élder Rendón
The Marvelous Mission
Mexico Chihuahua 

------------------------------------
Hello sister! I just wanted to say happy birthday and hope you have a nice day
with the ones you love. Your son is a wonderful missionary and an amazing person,

and a great friend of mine too :) Hasta luego! :D

------------------------------------
Happy Birthday Sister Fardos!!!! Your son is the best zone leader ever. I hope that this year is a great one!!!
Elder Knight

------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment