Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Loving the People and the Purpose!!


Fam!

Bueno, pues this week was a good one - again! :D Learned a lot, worked a lot, and just had a good week :D We had a lot of cool experiences this week, we are talking with a lot of cool people, and a lot of people here have a lot of potential!!!!

But, I think the coolest thing about being here, with my comp, is that (humbly said) we teach reallyyyyy good together. I don't think I've had another comp that I've been so balanced with as I am with him! It's pretty nuts. It's cool, I dig it, and we're working hard trying to take advantage of that gift to be able to teach as much as possible. It's pretty rad! :D
This week we went to Ojinaga again, to help out the missionaries out there just a lil, it was really cool, we had good experiences with them. :) 

But one of the coolest parts of the week was when we ate at the home of our Bishop! He and his wife are just loves. They're amazing people and we really love them!!! And well, they told us that we'd be able to make a video for you guys and it was like super in the moment, so if it came out awkward it's cuz we didn't plan or practice or anything! Hahahaha But yea, their family is incredible!! Their kids are amazing, and one kid, R, is SOOO CUTE, HOLY COW! I took a video of him, and I'd love to send it to you guys but we're in a *meh* ciber, and all the computers have viruses... sooooo, maybe next time! But, R is just about the best kid I think I've ever seen. He's awesome!




Something I thought about this week was in John 17:3 :)
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

It's cool because literally the key to receiving eternal life is getting to know our Father in Heaven and our Savior, Jesus Christ! So our job is getting to know them :) and I think one of the best ways to get to know someone is talking with them! So, I think a pretty big trick would be prayer. We need to have significant and meaningful prayers, and we need to be able to really get to know the personalities of God and His Son :) Reading and studying the scriptures are also important keys. There's a lot of things that we can do, right? But the trick would be to ask, "What do WE need to do, to be able to know them more"! There's a really good chance that we all need something a little different... Some of us may know actually know God and his Son pretty well - but we all need to get to know them better :) After all, it's the key to eternal life with them :)

Bueno, I hope you guys have a great a week and have spiritual moments this week! Don't wait for spiritual moments to happen either... MAKE them happen!!!!

I hope you guys have a great week!! I love you guys a bunch!!!
till next time!!!
Nicki

No comments:

Post a Comment