Monday, July 2, 2018

12 Weeks Left - The Two Cycle Countdown Begins!!

Hey family!!!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND LO!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for all the photos - Everyone looks amazing!!!!!! I hope you guys really are amazing!!!!!!  You all look younger than ever though!!! (That is everyone but Nat, she definitely got old!) Haha ;P

Everyone here is freaking out about Mexico and the World Cup!  Time is flying faster then ever, I know I was here last Monday but it feels like a day ago... So, training here in the mission is your first 12 weeks, or 2 cycles.  And well, I only have 2 cycles left, so I'm starting my last 12 weeks! It's like I'm in training again! Haha!! So officially I only have 3 months left… that's so weird!!!  After this letter you'll only get 11 more from me. I'm just freaking out a little thinking about it??? WHAT IS HAPPENINGGGG?!!  I'm not trunky or anything, I just can't wrap my head around it.

Elder Riley and I are great! This cycle has been a blur and his training is half over. Not gonna lie, our área is kinda hard, but we get along super good, so it's not even a problem! We just work hard and do our thing :D On a sad note, Elder Hostman left the zone... that kinda bummed me out. We were in the same ward and this will be his last cycle and we were looking forward to being able to spend it together here in Delicias. But he'll be in good hands, Elder Mamani will be his District Leader in his new area!!!


It was Elder Riley's birthday, so, in the morning I made him pancakes and a smoothie, that was pretty cool!!! And well…  We celebrated more at dinner with our good friends, a family here in la Revo!!  It was way fun and we had a lot of laughs!!









Also, I don't remember if I've told you guys or not, but I've learned how to cut hair here in the mission.. and, low key, I'm pretty good at it. Soooooo, We were in the Ciber, and long story short, I ended up cutting a kids hair for free... and it turned out really good!!! So my fame of being a 'barber' has spread amongst the kids on the soccer fields! jajajajaja!! but it's all cool!!!



Other than that, not a whole lot more has happened! It's finally starting to rain, so that's been cool. Although, la Revo is pretty much just dirt, soooo it just becomes mud. But it's cool!!! :) The bikes are good, we're well! We've been working hard and we haven't found a lot of new people to teach, but we'll keep working on it!

I hope your guys are well as well, and that you're enjoying your time in Pajaro Dunes!!! Not gonna lie, I'm low key jealous... Sooooooooo, we're going next year, yeah??!!

Chico pues (Awesome, so) until next time!!!!!!
love you guys!!
Nicki





No comments:

Post a Comment