Monday, July 16, 2018

10 Weeks Left!

Helllooooo!!

WELL, it was another good week here. Everyone was talking about France winning the World Cup! Hahaha I guess I'm OK with that, I really like that team so I'm excited for them!!! It's cool that they could win... That's awesome for them! I bet Zizou could be looking to coach them soon :D

But yea, this week was good! I gave a talk yesterday, and that went REALLY well :) Low key gonna use part of it in my homecoming talk soooooo it's another one you're gonna have to wait for :) 

But it went really well, and, I may have cried a little :) While I'll save the talk for later, I will tell you I talked about 4 really important people that helped me get out to the mission, spiritually speaking, so I want to throw a special shout out to Bishop Steve Alston, Brother Willis, Lauren, and Cody Hancock :) Just so you know, the ward here in Delicias Mexico knows about em! :) So tell them I love them and that I say Hi and thank you for me! :) 

But yea, the coolest thing that happened this week was with a lady weve been talking with lately. She's been trying to find a job, so Elder Riley and I shared with her a scripture from the Bible, when Christ says that God knows all of our necessities, but if we look to the Kingdom of God, everything else will be added. So, we promised her a job, and she kept doing all that she needed to do, and Friday, she told us that she got a job with good hours, good pay, and she doesnt work Sundays!!! So that was just incredible honestly. It's a good feeling watching people recieve miracles in their lives! :)

What else, well, we're 10 weeks out today, so next week we hit the one digit week mark! 9 left, so that's nuts. 

And finally, we saw a chicken used in cock fights and that thing was SCARY.  So I took a pic with it! Ha! Elder Riley got it RIGHT before it started chasing me. I'll try to send that pic too!  Haha :D


I love you guys!!! I hope youre well, I'm happy, healthy, and working hard with mijo.

que esten bien todos!
hasta pronto,
Nicki





No comments:

Post a Comment