Monday, May 7, 2018

May the 4th Be With You - ChiMex Style!!

IT WAS STAR WARS DAY and THANK YOU LAUREN AND JEWLZ FOR SAVING THE DAY ON THAT ONE!!!

So, yeah, we've got a little light saber Star Wars tribute for you...


But hey! I hope you guys are well! We're all good out here in Delicias! Sweating like crazy already, Hahaha, but we're well!! We have had a great week here! But Wow it's been getting toasty here!! Like toasty toasty Hahahah! Checkin Accuweather says that it's like high 30's Celsius already, but the real feel is like 40 and I do testify of that! Hahaha! I kinda forgot just how hot it gets here in the summer time!! I'll probably be here until August, so I'm looking at a warm summer! But I wanted to burn it up here in Mexico to the very end - so what a better way to finish the mission! Hahaha! I remember when I opened my call I totally said that its' gonna be hot all the time and well, yup, it's warm!!!! But I'm learning to love it!!!! 

And, yea, this week was really cool, Elder Thomas and I are just working hard daily at the missionary grind, and I honestly can't believe that I'm gonna be doing my last video call with you guys... Really, I'm not sure how I feel about that fact. I'm definitely starting to finish my mission. After the call I'll only have like 4 1/2 months left maxin it. BTDubs, our church servics are at 12:00, we eat afterwards, and then we have to get back to the revolu, and so I'll probably be calling you guys at like 5:00-5:30 my time :) I can't believe that this is it!!!!!

Honestly tho, things are great here. Pray for a family we're working with right now, because they have a baptismal date for this Satuday!!!! They're amazing and we've been teaching them for about month, and they told us this last week that they've seen so many changes in their family, they feel more love at home, they've grown closer to each other, etc, and theyre just really so great :) So we should have some baptisms this week!!!!

We learned about something cool this Sunday or really we were reminded of something cool on Sunday! The teacher was talking about obedience, and he said that the best obedience is when we obey, because we're a child of God, and we love Him :) It's the best reason or way that we can obey Him :) It's something small and I thought it was cool!  It made me question myself, why am I obedient? If there are some rules that I follow because 'I have to' or because some other reason, it's probably not the best reason. :) 

Any way, I'm way too excited thinking that NEXT WEEK I'll see you guys!!!!

Soon I'll just leave you with some pictures... First, a little Zone fun!  And like I said it's been hot and one day we got to the food early so we went to a park, did comp study, and poor Elder Thomas got all tuckered out ;) Hahahahaha!  I love this kid!   




I hope you guys are well! I love you guys!!!!!! God loves you!!!!!

UNTIL SUNDAY!!!! AHHHHHHHH, I can't wait!
Nicki



No comments:

Post a Comment