Friday, June 15, 2018

God Loves His Children!

HEY FAM!

Okay, So, Jose got baptized a few weeks ago - which was so great - but, afterward I was secretly nervous because I'm training, right, and we had NO other people to teach... sooo we were out there contacting and I was wondering what else to do. I prayed a lot for help, and the Lord came through, we got a call from the bishopric in our ward... AND THEY HAD A REFERENCE FOR US!!!!! 

A sister that had been inactive for 4 YEARS called them and said she wanted to get back on the path! So she asked them to send us to her house!  We went, and we meet her, and sons, P, who has been baptized and her younger son, JM, who is INCREDIBLE.  He's only 10, and hasn't been baptized yet, but he is amazing!  When we went to their house the first time, they were so happy, and just so kind. We asked if we could sing a hymn with em, and they totally had favorites and knew all the words, they even knew the page number of the hymns and they don't even have a song book. They're incredible!

THEN this sister tells us that her sister ALSO wants us to visit her!! It's been just incredible seeing God work miracles here! 

... AND THEN my buddy, Elder Hostman, passes us a reference -- Another amazing person that wants to be baptized... Sooooo yea, we're teaching and working a lot now!!!!!!!!!!  Our prayers were answered and we're busy and happy - and sweaty, and happy, and sweaty... and happy... and sweatttyyyyyyyy!! Hahahahaha! :D

But it's good! It's always cool to see the Lords hand in our lives.  I'm especially grateful as I see God work through us here in the Revo (Nick's area is called 'Revolution'), and recognize everything He's done for us. He's really helping us out, and it makes me realize how much God loves His children - people really matter to Him. Pretty neat :) But, that's about it so I'll send ya some pics :D

I love you guys, I hope youre well, 
Hasta Prontooooooo!!!!!!!!
Nicki





No comments:

Post a Comment